Les Aciers JP
Manufacturer of steel structures and custom equipment for various sectors of activity such as mining, forestry and industrial.
For 25 years, Les Aciers JP (AJP) has acquired solid experience in manufacturing and project management. The company has designed and supplied various equipment in several mining, industrial and forestry projects. AJP has made a name for itself regionally, provincially and internationally. Collaboration, trust and respect are at the heart of the business.
AJP is known for their:
- Ability to answer customers' technical issues,
- Effectiveness to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to perform the work in accordance with the customer's specifications, deadlines and at competitive prices,
- Development and solid technical knowledge
- Capability to schedule, coordinate, execute, track results and achieve superior performance
- Capacity to develop new clients and long-term business relationships
- Effectiveness, solid management and quality control practices
For the mining industry in particular, AJP specializes in the engineering design and manufacturing of custom belt reels, belt conveyors, secondary crusher overhauls, mixing tanks, ventilation systems, structural steel, tanks, hoppers, grizzlies, skip chutes, ball mill and sag mill chutes, apron feeder chutes, shelters, pump boxes, measuring boxes, distribution boxes, loading stations, ball buckets, transfer carts, chutes, pipe supports, and launders. Additional industrial specialties include the engineering design and manufacturing of miscellaneous steel, safety guarding and handrails, structural steel and pipe supports.
The Technical Service Department is responsible for the integration, organization, engineering, logistics, details and shop drawing required for the manufacturing of your projects.
Whether it's for an estimate of your project costs, engineering, detail design, field measuring, or upgrading existing equipment, the technical department will be able to help you.
AJP, in parternship with Nuqana, strives to give all customers a quality product to help ensure the success of their projects. The products we manufacture meet or exceed our customers' requirements which make us an integral partner for future projects. The quality Director is responsible for the quality management system.
Our company carries out its mandates creatively in partnership with its customers and in accordance to their standards and level of quality.
The design, assembly and manufacturing of our products and services are done directly in the AJP shop. AJP assembly and paint shops are adequately equipped to ensure we meet the quality standards expected by our customers.
Our team of certified welders (CWB CSA W.47.s and W-59, Division 2.1) matched with their extensive mechanical experience ensures a high quality product and on time delivery.
We encourage our staff to strive for superior performance. The quality of our work is verified by our quality controllers. Ongoing training is given to all staff through various learning programs in the workplace.
Together with our customers, we've developed work methods to consistently improve our products and services while maintaining a safe work environment even when faced with accelerated deadlines.
The technical services department is committed to providing quality services and solutions to meet the customers' needs.
The computer-aided design (CAD) drawings and 3D software, can help detect interferences and errors in manufacturing plans before the fabrication process begins to help reduce customer costs.
To do this, we must:
- Adopt work methods to ensure compliance with the customer and CWB standards and to continuously improve the quality of our work;
- Involve employees from all levels of the organization in quality management to set us apart from the competition; teamwork is a valued learning tool for less experienced staff. Workplace training allows for continuous improvement of the performance of our staff.
- Provide human resources and training necessary to achieve our goals ;
- Facilitate the integration and involvement of new workers;
- Facilitate communication and the transfer of skills;
- Set achievable quality improvement goals by ensuring that our staff is aware and is involved in the Quality Management System;
- Analyze our performance, evaluate the data and report the results of the assessment to the staff;
Together, our priorities are:
- Meeting customer requirements and demonstrating to them that we are partners on whom they can rely on for their achievements;
- Working proactively during all production stages, to ensure that we meet the requirements and expectations of our customers;
- Foster an environment where all employees participate in the quality management process through their involvement and motivation to produce high quality products.
- Promote the development, improvement and sustainability of our company by enhancing our already stellar reputation.
Les Aciers JP is ISO 9001 certified, CWB certified (CSA W47.1), and an ISNetworld Member Contractor.